Monday 1 October 2012

New Story.

I know I am saying this no-one but I have been thinking of writing again. I'm not sure if I want to though, if it will not be acknowledged.

If anyone who read my Love Bites, The Sunset Valley Chronicles and my Rebel Legacy I will no longer will be updating them, the ones on Blogger I have deleted. I will not be saying why, for I had a problem a while back and I said I'll won't write again because of it but I do not want to go back to that. It is a personal thing and I feel it should not be addressed so publicly for such a upsetting and (I am repeating myself) personal thing that happened. I missed writing stories since it had almost become another part of me and I thought of writing this maybe just for my sake but if anyone will happen to look at it and have the time to read it. It will be much appreciated.

Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked, The New story will be called "No Time. No Possibility" A Sims story much like my old ones, but this has pretty much a mixed genre, sometimes it will horror, sometimes comedy (If I have a funny bone) and others romance. When and If I set it up I will link it with another one of my posts.

Should the story have no success on it's own, I may turn bits of it into short stories since looking back on this blog it has been mainly poems

~Bambi~

2 comments:

  1. I hope you do what you like to do and who cares about acknowledgement. You have readers who will follow. Write because you like to and for no other reason. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd read it :), you know I would!

    I'm sorry about your problem! And those stories, but hey, you're back! That already makes me happy!

    Now about this new story of yours! I'm liking the title! And as far as the multi- goes in genres! GIMME GIMME! It'll be fun to laugh, cry and cuss out for the scare! Sticking to one genre is tiring sometimes!

    Like Zhip said! Write because you want to! Not for people! Some are only there to bring you down. Remember that and you'll be fine!

    I'm looking forward to your story, Bambi! ^__^

    ReplyDelete